In response to COVID-19, Neches will automatically defer all qualifying loans for 30 days for eligible members. No processing fees will result in this loan deferment and you may continue to make payments to your deferred loans if you choose to. No penalties will be assessed for taking this benefit.
Credit cards and Real estate loans are NOT being automatically deferred at this time. In order to apply for a credit card deferment please fill out the form below.
To apply for a real estate loan deferment please call a loan officer at 409.722.1174 or 409.860.0800.
To check the status of your Neches loans, visit our home banking page or check your account via the Neches FCU app.
The following loans are not subject to automatic deferral:
- Real Estate loans (including mortgage, home equity, home improvement, unimproved property, interim construction, and business real estate). Call a Neches loan officer for deferment.
- Credit Cards (Complete the online form below for deferment)
The following reasons disqualify members for the automatic deferral:
- Bankruptcy loans
- Loans that received 90 day no pay and haven’t made a first payment
- Loans in default over 90 days delinquent
- Requested COVID-19 deferments and manually processed deferments from the previous two weeks.
Update: March 18th 5:00pm: Temporary Neches FCU branch LOBBY closings. (Drive Thru services running at full capacity).
To all Neches Federal Credit Union Members, family, friends and community,
After closely monitoring information surrounding the Coronavirus and based on direct recommendations from the CDC, we will be closing Neches FCU lobbies at all of our locations effective March 18th at 5:00pm.
All drive thru services will remain running full service in all locations at regular operating hours.
The following credit union services will still be available in Neches FCU lobbies by appointment only.
- Mortgage Lending by appointment only
- Business Lending by appointment only
- Fraud dispute by appointment only
- Safe Deposit box by appointment only
- Instant Issue Debit Cards by appointment only
- Retirement & Investment Services by appointment only
To set up appointments for any of the above services, please call your local Neches branch at the following numbers:
- 776 Magnolia, Port Neches: 409-722-1174
- 2239 Nall St, Port Neches: 409-727-1639
- 2623 Nederland Ave., Nederland: 409-729-2831
- 1955 Dowlen, Beaumont: 409-860-0800
- 1254 Pearl St, Beaumont: 409-832-4936
- 299 Country Lane Drive, Lumberton: 409-299-5277
- 410 Texas Ave, Bridge City: 409-238-6400
To avoid public interactions and minimize being exposed to the illness, please take advantage of our 24 hour online services such as our mobile app, home banking, remote deposit, CardValet, surcharge-free ATM’s and our automated teller at 409-729-2255.
Please take advantage of our drive-thru services, night drops for after hour deposits, and online loan and new account applications.